Tailored training to suit your requirements
As an accomplished risk management consultancy, we have also built the Tetra Training Academy which is accredited to offer courses from a number of leading professional awarding bodies including IOSH, City & Guilds and UKATA.
We offer a variety of open training courses across the UK as well as via remote online training. Take a look at our course calendar below to find a course that is available to join.
Looking for something more bespoke delivered at your organisation’s own premises or remotely? Look no further. From one-hour ‘top-up’ courses through to two-day management courses, we can tailor training according to your audience and business requirements.
Whether you are a large organisation looking to improve your performance and knowledge, or an individual looking to achieve recognised qualifications, we offer training courses for all requirements.
Below is a list of the courses we are able to offer. Please get in touch to discuss further.
Health, Safety & Fire
- IOSH Managing Safely® & Refresher
- IOSH Leading Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Door Checks
- Fire Warden Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Confined Space Training
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness (Category A)
- UKATA Duty to Manage
- Refresher training
- Bespoke Asbestos Awareness and other Management Courses
- City & Guilds 001 Water Hygiene Safety for Operators
- City & Guilds 002 Water Safety for Management – Responsible Person
- 004 General Water Safety Awareness
- 005 Water Safety for Capital Projects
- General Legionella Awareness
Working at Height Training
- Tetra Ladder Systems
- Access & Roof Ladder User Course
- Domestic Flat Roof
- WAH Awareness
- PPE Equipment Inspection
- Basic WAH - Harnesses & Lanyards