Tetra Consulting Ltd
Contact Tetra on: 020 8875 0700
IOSH Managing Safely Course October 2009
16 September 2010
Managing Safely is for supervisors, managers and those required to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisationís policy and best practice in health and safety.
The course will provide you with the tools to:
- understand the role of risk assessment and how safety management links with other aspects of management, legal requirements and the social environment.
- reactively monitor, including which incidents have to be reported, checking that reports are being made, recording reported incidents, conducting investigations, recording results and analysing records.
- effectively risk assess and risk control.
- prepare and use active monitoring checklists, implement schedules for active monitoring, record results and analyse records.
- prepare a safety policy, organise and conduct a management review of the safety management system and prepare a health and safety audit.
- identify relevant legislation and obtain advice and guidance on compliance.
- manage the sources of hazards addressed in Working Safely.
The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) accredits the course and all successful candidates receive certification.